Architects, engineers, and building owners are always looking for ways to increase the safety, strength, and sustainability of their structures and signs, without detracting from the style. Additionally, the goals of energy efficiency and sustainability continue to drive more-stringent regulations, best practices, and innovation in the building and construction industry. Our team understands your needs today, and is forward focused, envisioning and planning for your needs for tomorrow’s high-quality, energy-efficient construction products.
We are highly active to provide a variety of innovative plastic resins that can offer the clarity of glass, the elasticity and haptics of rubber, the strength of steel, and the light weight of aluminum. Trinseo plastics provide insulation and UV-resistant properties, and are designed for aesthetic, safe, robust, and durable applications.
Trinseo also offers a range of high-performance thermoplastic solutions to produce structural sheets, allowing extruders to produce regular or insulation panels, but also heavier and more complex multi-wall sheets with enhanced thermal insulation properties.
Our building and construction applications include:
- Transparent roofing and glazing
- Industrial signage and road marking
- Hurricane panels
- Sanitary bathtub liners and shower trays
- Window frames and fittings
- Sealants for underground /in-wall pipes, taps and fittings
- Inspection chambers for sewage systems
- Insulating sealing systems for under-roof surfaces, aeration systems and chimneys
Our product portfolio includes:
Polymers & Compounds