API L™ is a block polyether-polyester thermoplastic elastomer (TPC), ideal for components which require maximum fatigue resistance, elasticity, toughness (even at low temperatures), tear resistance and chemical resistance.
Main technical characteristics of API L™ TPC Compounds are:
- Hardness range of 25 – 72 ShD
- Good flexibility at low temperatures
- Consistent performance at high temperatures
- Enhanced elasticity
- Good chemical resistance (including to oils and solvents)
- Special grade food contact approved (10/2011/EU, FDA)
Contact our experts to learn more about API L™ for injection molding an extrusion technology.
*According to the Association of Plastic Recyclers definition, which is based on OECD guideline and based on the data of LIFE16 ENV/ES00254 project of the European Union